Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

PVZ

I'm prolly addicted to playing pvz now I neglect my lovely blog. Hahaha. Didn't blog ytd too !! But did nothing ytd, except I went to Honeywell for group meeting . Food fair with yanlin right after and then... I went home. Nothing special ! But have been feeling sick since ytd. I really hope I get well before my flight tmr. Which I believe I will because I drank a lot of water, and I hope I don't pee on my bed lol !!! 

Well today, was a pretty boring day. Feeling sick and did absolutely nothing, except for having dinner at saffron with Fred. Oh how I love saffron. Never sick of it !! Can jc faster be back alr ! Can like saffron tgt. And can my dada be back alr. I just miss u );

Ok la. Time to sleep! Really tired alr... Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. How many days is that ? Prolly five !!!!!!!!!

Yips !! Goodnight ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment