Yesterday was Wednesday. Wednesday is my meeting day in the airport ! As usual, the people there was yanlin bev manoje Dom and I. And as usual, the usual left early for no good reason... Ok. Meeting in airport, dinch (dinner+lunch) with yanlin, Gong cha and lots of laughter. Unfortunately, as all of them have their own appointment, we left airport at 730.
So I went back home. Since I was early, I decided to settle some of my mp logbook stuff. Collating stuffs that we've done in the past five months. To my horror, some items were half done. And yeah. Microsoft words have the author stuff, so I knew who was the one who didn't do it properly. Oh and. I saw one of the minutes done by whoever, was pretty cock. I will print it out and show yanyan tmr. She cfm dulan just like me. Hahaha. So I pretty much rage in the group chat, and some one dare to talk back and tweet about it. Hello ? Like its my fault u don't do your work properly. And what's more interesting is, until now, I have yet receive the work that was like half done. Urgency guys.
Then felly started talking to me last night, spamming my whole whatsapp with two new group chats. Hahaha !!! Guess that lil girl misses me too much hehe.
Ok today. Lets see... Woke up, eat brunch, went out of house heading to town, met Gian dean and Fred, went to buy movie tickets, went to eat four fingers, watched kickass (prolly one of the most boring movie ever, don't watch it guys. It's sooooooo boring all I think about is what time will it end. And it's a whooping 109min movie. ), went to cuscaden, felly joined us, they drank(I didn't , only had chicken wings and one apple pie) and we chilled till we get home.
Well, glad that my sweetie called today. Missing u so much baby )))): tmr will be a long day...
Alright. I shall go to bed and dream about u. I'm so glad that u visited my dreams quite often recently hehehe. Goodnight guys !!
Ok just me being lame.. Goodnight!!

No comments:
Post a Comment