Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

day 9 :)





Baby boy. I miss you.

I just finished watching my drama and i realize that life is short. We should cherish whatever we have now. Many thoughts were going through my mind, like how fun every moment is when we are together. And i dont want it to end. People come and go, and we shouldnt be stingy with our hugs and kisses. "I love you" should be something said easily to your loved ones and you wouldnt know when will it be the last time to say " I love you " to the person you love the most. And when i say this, i am referring to my family. I wouldnt be stingy saying i love you to my precious dada. But i haven even once said i love you to any of the people that live under the roof with me. 

I still dont have any idea how to do it. I know many times my grandma may be unreasonable but many times she will buy my favourite food for me. Leave a whole fish untouched for me because i love to eat fish. Buy milk for me when it ran out, cook and clean for me. So many things you've done for me, i haven really thank you for it. I love you ama. Really.

And my lovely pea... I really miss you. Tonight's phone call is the longest in 8 days and i really enjoyed listening to your awesome voice, and i am glad that nothing is wrong. I must be thinking too much. Cant wait for you to book out so we can spend awesome time together and to give u a big big hug! and its two more days till our 2 and a half years. How awesome are you :) Come back soon will u... I love you sweetie :)

9 days and 14 hours more till u book out. I will wait for u (: Goodnight everyone...........


No comments:

Post a Comment