Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Day 7

Hello. I think I didn't update what I did for three days already.

Well. Ytd Ytd, I woke up at prolly 3pm. Got ready and met my precious lynnete for dinner at strictly pancakes. My virgin trip there But it was awesome. Couldn't finish everything though. It was pretty gelate or however u spell it.

It was nice to catch up after so long (: so many things to talk about. That's what I love about my bestest friend. Even after so long without meeting, we're still the same as the first day of poly. No matter what happened or anything that we're unhappy with each other. We are all good.

After dinner, we went over to tm and just walk around. Went to trim my brows and Then off we go home. It was a great day (:

OK Then Ytd. I woke up at around 5am. Went for my Bkk flight and I swear it was the most happening flight with the most emotions ever. I was late Haha. I forget that it was bussing. So I caught up with them ASAP.. I was surprisingly the fa2 and I'm like. My day can be worse. Blur queen me make a few mistakes But it was all good. Except where I almost open the aft door and it was armed. Wow. That was scary. Lucky my fa3 is very nice. Whereas my cic and fa1 was awful. After flight, went Lunch with my fa3, had some awesome Tom yam noodles in the staff canteen, Then off I go home. Reached home and showered, to allow my hair to dry,I watched some drama. Then I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was pretty shocked by the time. And I headed out. Went to meet JonW and Co. Awesome classmates there. Went for dinner and Then headed to sheesha. Wanted to catch a movie, But we decided to go sheesha as we can catch up after so long .it was great with them (: heard many problems in their lifes,and also shared mine. Well. Learned some pretty shocked stuff and it was awful. But I'm not gonna think about it. While sheeshaing, there was live soccer. So we watched it too as there we're gambling ghosts around! Haha. After that, Adam sent the east kids hone as He drove. Wasn't in the best mood, I watched a few episodes of drama till 6, Then I headed to bed.

Today... I woke up at three again. Having no plans, I continue to nua on the bed. After a while, I received a whatsapp from ruijie and He ask if I wanna meet for a while. Then I thought. Since I had nothing to do. Why not! So I woke up to wash up, and watched a bit of drama,Then off to tm I go. Asked him where He came from, Then I realise He sent his girlfriend to work, Then going back to fetch her from work. So I'm just someone to accompany him while He wait. But I need company too. So it was alright. Haha.

Then when it reaches 7, I went home and He met his girlfriend. When I go home. I realise there is no dinner. Oh no... really lazy and broke to get food. So I decided to skip dinner. Hahaha. One day wouldn't kill.

While at home. I realise that my smiles are getting lesser and lesser. I don't even smile at home. Just when my drama is funny Then I laugh. But the episodes are too sad recently. So there was more tears than laughter. But well, at least nuaing is better than flight.

I guess I wouldn't post Tmr because I have an overnight flight time trichy Tmr and I hope it would be fun.

I really miss you Dada. It's not easy for you, it's worse for me. I'm dying from loneliness. I guess I'm too dependent on u already ): I hope you are doing fine inside and also doing your best. Jiayou!!!!

OK la. I shall stop here. Goodbye guys (:

No comments:

Post a Comment