Hello everyone.! Today is only the fifth day. And I feel like dying already.
I know I shouldn't be thinking too much. But it's saddening to know that u were on whatsapp But u hear nothing from h the whole day. It's sad that after two days of hearing nothing, when u called, you got pretty pissed when u went sheeshaing with my classmates. And everyone drank, But u insisted that u didn't want to. For u. It's sad that before u hang the phone. U said nothing when u will always say good night,love you byebye. It's sad how different you sound today.
I am very sad and I really don't know what to do about it, I just appear strong. But deep down. I'm very sad. I miss you. I am worried. I don't know if u still care. Or maybe u don't even have time to care. Can u don't be someone I don't know when u book out? Can u don't change?
I don't even know what am I typing now. Haven't cried for quite some time already. Time to let some tears out. Maybe I will feel better.
Our conversation today is still pretty fresh in my head. And yeah. Whatever u said hurts.
No comments:
Post a Comment