I just hate being home. Guess what is the first thing my grandma said to me when she return home from a five days trip from Malaysia. She said: have u washed the cup on the table that your dad drank? Then I said no. And then she started to nag at me for being filthy and gross and disgusting and useless. Oh hey. I did wash the damn toilet when u aren't around, I did wash my dad's cup a few times when your not around, I did sweep the damn floor when you're not around, I did clear all the rubbish that my bro and my dad created. And what u know how to say is , you're useless and disgusting and all those crap that only comes out from your mouth.
I am tired ok. Every single time u go overseas and u come home, u thinks that the place is dirty. But FYI, no one actually use anything at home. If u think that I can't sweep properly, get a damn vacuum cleaner. How clean do u think the floor will be by using a broom and staying on the second floor? Every fucking shit is my fault and none is because of the mess my bro or dad creates. Because I am a girl means I am the maid? Oh hey there.. You're so wrong. A maid gets paid. A maid has human rights. And hey, i don't get paid, and I get scolded for the best reason ever. Thank you.
I really hate being home. Nothing good happens. When I reach home early I get scolded. When I reach home late I gets scolded.. So do u know why I hate staying home so much? I have zero privacy, I have no space for myself. No proper table or chair, no proper room or wardrobe, no proper reason why do I get nagged or scolded, this place is unreasonable. Fucking mozzie place, where the fault that mozzie is here at my house is because of my smelly shoes in the house because I have no where else to put my shoes, so I had to put it in the shoe rack out of my house, and my shoe gets stolen. Hahaha u laugh. Because its not your money, not your shoe, and my own fault for putting the shoes outside of the house. thank you.
Oh yeah FYI, my house still have mozzies and do u know where is it coming from? Outside of my house god damn it, and do u know who is suffering the most from the bites? ME. because I have to sit on this shit hole sofa just beside the window because I got no where else to go, and to be not allowed to on the damn lights because I am wasting your money. I can still remember how nice u sound when all my Relatives came over. "Jiayan, on the lights. Using comp in th dark spoils your eyes" fuck u. My eyes would be spoilt by then.
I don't even know what's this word family. Father and mother I love you? I'm left with father and I you. Faiy is my version of family.
I hate this shit hole. Really. I don't even know what do I want. I guess no where would please me yeah. And everyone will prolly tell me to get fucking over it because I should get use to it. And oh well. I should. But I am really tired. Really really tired.
Everyone else is so lucky to have that someone to talk to. Who can I talk to. My father my mother my brother ? Yeah ha. Who am I joking.... I'm not born a genius, neither am I a beauty , nor a hot chick with awesome body. I'm just someone so normal god just put me on earth to play a prank on me. Thank you. Very much.
): I'm sad. But who cares. Hahaha. Self pats. It's gonna be fine jy. Hahaha who am I kidding. Ok good night. I know many of u are having a tough day like me. It's life. Accept it.
No comments:
Post a Comment