Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday

Hello jello! 

Today was a pretty interesting day out with Lynnete, yanlin and a bit of ruijie. Let me start by .... I woke up at 1030 today! Pretty amazing huh. I didn't even set the alarm(: so I prepared and stuff, and met Lynn at 1230 on board 168. Bought two cups of mr bean and off we go to woodlands! Normally my only reason to travel to the west is because of my dada. But we met yanlin at woodlands for facial !

We took a bus to the facial place and got my face done and yanlin's brows done. It's funny how the facial person is Chinese speaking and I couldn't really understand the chim words she used. She asked me how did I pass my Chinese! And it's even more interesting when I got an a1 for Chinese during o level, thank god I don't have to take Chinese anymore. HAHAHA. 

After my facial, we went over to sembawang for bai mi fen with ruijie. It was pretty good. And my first time visiting. Lynn and I don't even know what's bai me fen. LOL. the suaku east kids! After that ruijie had to take off to Honeywell for his project. The three girls went to catch a movie at north point. Watched the internship and it was pretty awesome. I also want to have an internship in google. It sound like fun. The welfare and everything... Awesome! 

After the movie, we went back home. Took a pretty long ride of 39 home with Lynn. And I don't have any idea what should I eat for dinner. No money, no company, I had oats at home. All prepared by myself hehe. And I guess oats is really good for your digestive systems because I really feel like shitting right now !! HAHAHA. ok that's my day.

I shall go shit and watch some friends and go to bed for my long half day tmr! 

Well, I really miss my dada a lot. And I kept thinking to myself. What day is it today. And I realize... It's only Monday. Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday till the next time I see him. So much misses ): hope he's doing alright. Dada I miss u really much. Faster come home!!!

Okla. my shit at customs alr. Ciao!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment