Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Horrible day!

Ehello. Today is a Sunday, and my dada should be booking in today. But. He didn't even book out ): I blogged last night that I won't post today. But guess what ! I saw the date wrongly and my flight is on next Sunday. Wth u might say. I tell u something that is more interesting. I was alr in full attire, make up everything, went to the airport , and went to the briefing room. Tried to sign on then boom, there's no sign on button! I still couldn't figure out why. Went to open my flight log and there is nothing! Then I checked my roster. Smart enough, my flight is on the 22nd :/ 

Walao, totally waste my day. At least I went for tuition in the morning Sia. Haha. It's so hilarious. I am still so happy that I can accompany my lovely boy on next Sunday without having to rush here or there. Now I have flight. Fml. But it's ok. My sign on is at 950, just have to leave house by 850 and reach home to prep by 750. Sigh pie me ): y am I so blur...

Haha !! Ok la. I'm so bored today. Did nothing but sleep. Now I'm going to bed again hehe . I really miss my dada )): think I even dream of u last night lo. Come home alr! Today will be Dada's day 3 in field camp. Please be safe and I love u ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment