Today was a pretty interesting day in tampines. Too boring! Woke up, and went lunch with jc and his mum and one more person who is his mum's friend. LOL. Very random! But had ban yum, Tom yam one ok yamyam! After that we went to cold storage to do some shopping, then we all headed home. Boring enough? Lol. It was that boring. Nua like crazy, then I met Beatrice at night for dinner. Only had a pack of shaker fries, because there is seaweed shaker now!!! And omg. One large fries now cost 2.95. I am still living in the 2.50 is alr expensive era. ): Mac earning so much, still wanna raise price. Walao.
I very poor alr leh. Im saving up for my Taiwan trip with my dada! Like this we can really enjoy ourselves ! Talking about my dada, today is his second day in field camp. I pray that he will be safe. I hope he is alright! My dada so strong, confirm no problem for him!
JIAYOU sweetie! But he not be able to see it. But I hope he feel it ((:
I won't post tmr, cause I'm having an overnight kochi flight ith a horrible girl ): but the day after ok! My plans tmr? Wake up, go for tuition, go home nap, go for flight. HAHAHA, boring right. I know ): ok la.
I shall go to bed now. Goodnight peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment