Hey hey hey!! I'm just lying on my awesome bed now.
With my qt sotong ball!
Haha I look pretty retarded. But it's alright cause its bed time. Felt really sick in the way home just now. Hot flashes and headache. ): the first thing I did when I got home from my last day of training was to sleep.
It was a horrible day in the office. Training or maybe lesson since 9am , all the way till 8pm. That's 11hours . Tiger is crazy. HAHA. But I successfully finish my recurrent and I'm fit to fly for the next one year. Yay ! But so not looking for work. Today had only two interesting part of training.
1. Self defense training
2. That game that we had to figure out who is who.
Other than that, I wasn't listening. But crm and SMS, I've learnt it before and it shouldn't be a problem ya. But dangerous good was even more boring. We had a 25questions test. And it was amazing how Lynnete and I could get full marks when we were stoning and not listening in class. HAHAHA
We do practice good crm huh ((: now I've learnt self defense, I can protect myself from the baddy. But I'm pretty small. Can't take down one huge guy alone! That's why I need my lovely boyf. Hehe
Ok la. Went home right after training, and I've learn something new today. I have a direct bus from home to Honeywell. No more walking from expo man ! Hehe. So awesome la.
Nothing much happened today anyway. Just boring lesson and feeling All weak and sick. Gosh I hate this ):
Well dada, if you're reading this, this is prolly the last time u can read till u go for an awesome adventure! Well, I know I've said a lot of times alr, but u gotta stay strong in field camp. Got a surprise for u when you book out sweetie. Don't ever give up, and this would be the best time to test your limit. U can go pass your limits by 5%, but no more than that ok! I still want to be able to hug and kiss my dada. Don't leave me alone ): it may be really tough for u, but when u feel like u can't do it anymore, think of how proud your family and I would be when u overcome it. If u feel like stopping, think of me shouting beside you, "DADA, JIAYOU! DON'T GIVE UP! GET OVER IT AND U WILL BE REWARDED WITH A MILLIONS OF KISSES (:" Hahaha.
I just want u to know, I will always be there for u. Go my boy, be my man!
Haha. Ok la.. I guess it's Time to sleep alr. Gosh 930 wake up. Someone kill me. Goodnight everyone, goodnight wallace toh. Goodnight (:
I'll be a peemak and support u in camp :P

No comments:
Post a Comment