Its another cold and chilly day. Both physically and mentally.
" I wonder if i ever cross you mind, for me it happens all the time"
And i mean literally. All day i could just think of u. Think of what i did wrongly, think of why r u treating me so coldly, think of what happened. Think of how are you doing, r u taking care of yourself? Is your cough still haunting you? Think of all the good times, think of how do i survive pass the 6 days of your field camp.
I miss u. I really do. I want you to trust me to the extent, i wanna stay home the whole 6 days to not make u feel insecure and to allow u to do your best.
My ama is going overseas from wed to sunday. It gonna be a lonely 4 days, and a lonelier 11 days :(
Its so sian to have training for three days, but at least i have something to do. Now i have new plans on friday. To settle all the miscellaneous for my project. So we will have much more time to settle all the main stuffs :) Its gonna be me manoje and yl, all the minions at work! HAHAHA
Well, today, training starts at 6. I met lynnete at 3 to go walk around and to have our dinner before training. Then we headed to sia stc for our first aid training. Really miss the training times! Crack and crack and crack when we do cpr wrongly. It was hilarious. LOL. well, we ended pretty early, 930 we could leave alr. Everyone except lynn and one lonely girl from my batch went for supper at simpang, but i decided to go home to wait for call. But it was a pretty disappointed 3 mins call. But better than nothing.
Couldn't really take this horrible feeling i am feeling inside, i turn to smokes. :( Unconsciously i went to buy a pack LOL. Now i have ice blast to smoke for the next four days. Yay or nay.
I got to cheer myself up. like really. HAHA. Everything gonna be alright and i got to stay strong.
Another 9days, 17 hours, 41 mins and 45 seconds till the next time i see my sweetie. Will be waiting! :)
Ok la. I shall turn in early tonight. 9am at Boeing tmr. Someone kill me :(
Goodnight everyone! :)
And today is my awesome dad's birthday.
Happy birthday daddy. I know u wouldnt be seeing this, but i love you. For taking care of me for these 19 years. I may be a rebellious kid, but u never fail to make me feel so precious. U dote on me the most in my family. I still remember when we were all younger, u would let me sit between your legs and read english newspaper to me to let me improve my english. Although your english weren't good, but i really miss that. Remember u would bring my bro and i out to swim? We were crazy. U know both my bro and i love to eat mac when we were young, u will not fail to bring us to mac and have our dinner there. Although u may not earn much, whenever u get your pay, you would still give me some extra cash to spend. I may be from a pretty broken family, but im glad i have u. I love u dad, im lucky to have u, my idol, my hero, my dad.
I miss you, 24/7.
No comments:
Post a Comment