A good start, is missing the first day of school (: but I have my reasons ok! Is to send my dada off for his camp. And you should have seen the look in his eyes when he know he have to report to camp the next day. It's so difficult to be a Singaporean huh. I know I should accompany him. At least for the whole night. We spent every single second together for a week. And this made parting even more difficult. I am already missing him now...
Well, it's pretty late now, and it's raining very heavily, but yay to me, I start school in the afternoon tmr ((:
Some updates for the previous week, my dada and I went to hong kong for five days. I have a lot of photos, I think I will just upload them tomorrow on my blog . Well, it was fun! The place wasn't fantastic, but the company was. Every single second with him is the most awesome. But boohoo . Booboo is so far away from bay bay )':
I am getting tired and lazy to type... So...
I miss u dada. Really much... Hope you're doing well inside. Please strive for the best for yourself, I need a man. I will be there to give you my support in whatever decision u made. Remember this. Jiayou inside camp, and I shall see u on Friday sweetie.
Goodnight (:
No comments:
Post a Comment