Today is a damn hot day man. I need to go shower with ice cold water laters :)
HAHA!! Haven been blogging lately, i reached home pretty late last night cause of my bro's birthday celebration. He's 21 alr. Walao damn old liao manzxzxzxzxzz. My 19 is coming soon! But not really excited ah. Better dont celebrate. My birthday is not a good day .
HAHA! Hmm, Everyday at home damn sian ah. No plans until evening time, but i wanna go home early to talk to my dada :( But my friends always so late then reach. Howzxzxzxzz.
I really miss my dada la :( This week really pass by very slowly. I cant believe its only thursday. Ok la, Thursday still sounds alright. But i can only see him on Saturday. And no plans on Fri. I should meet Felly on Fri instead cause i dont even think my dada can call me on Fri. Hahaha.
![]() |
| :) |
HAAHA Check out my bangs. Dk if i am regretting it.
I need my dada to give me comments then i will know HAAHA
Ok la. i very lazy type liaos. Ciaoooooooooooo
PS: I cant stop thinking about u baybay :(

No comments:
Post a Comment