Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Huhuhu

Hello hello everybody!

It's my third day of school, but I'm not going to school. LOL. 

First week of school really learn nothing, and even Gary say we have no life. Should went overseas this week! Hahaha!! Alright... Today was a very interesting day. Woke up at 655am, planning to go to school, then decided not to. Interesting huh.

So I woke up at 11, went to meet Lynn at bedok point for subway! She is a lazy girl, school subway cheaper she dw. Hais... Then after that, I went to school to look for my mp group members, except for one. And we did our project.

Something funny happened today. It was like a secret meet up to do our slides, so we didn't invite her along. But she had to settle her mp logbook. So while we were at the canteen, Dom was saying that we shouldn't go to the library because we could see her there. So we camped there for a while, then went over to the library,.. On the way there, we heard a familiar voice...  "Hey guys!" 

I didn't care, but everyone else turned and started talking to that person. So I turn right after. Omg. Our worst nightmare came true! HAHAHAHA. She appeared in front of us, making her way to the library to print her stuff....  How unlucky can we get! But we still did our slides without her though. Hehe

After our long project meeting, we all went back. Nuanuanua, suits suits suits, and here I am!

Hehe. Ok la.. Tmr... No one is going for lecture. And It don't make sense if I go, so... Well..

But my dada seem very unhappy when he know I haven been to school... ))): y like that! Next week onwards I will go school everyday lo... How I wish my dada will tell me all the sad sad part inside him lo... Ok la.. I shall go chill and don't think Liao hehe. Goody nighty !

No comments:

Post a Comment