Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Thursday

Hello!

I'm now on my bed getting ready for bed!

Today was a pretty interesting day. No school for us as tut was cancelled, and in the lecture, only 8 people turned up. Poly days ! Lol. Anyway, woke up pretty late today, watch some suits and all while waiting for Lynn to tell me what time should we meet. Until finally, we decided to meet at about 3 I think. We made our way to woodlands to find yanlin, walked around in causeway point and went to buy groceries for our steamboat! 

While inside causeway, I just kept thinking about you... Its like a place filled with memories for us. How I miss u so... ): we went to civic to buy our groceries, then we went over to ruijie place for steamboat. The three girls and weiqiang and ruijie himself ate together. Oh, and his parents and brother. It's was pretty fun! After our two hours steamboat, we chilled for a while to wait for rj bro to come back with the car, then he sent all of us back. 

Nuanuanua and now, I'm here! Tmr have to wake up at 8 boohoo! But end school quite early , so yay!!!

Ok la.. I shall go sleep now and go school tomorrow! Egg cited ! Goodnight!

And dada If you're reading this, I love you :3

No comments:

Post a Comment