Just a quick post to keep my darling entertained.
This weekends passed extremely fast for me. Especially spending most of my time with my dada. But I somehow wasted the first book out day.
Well, no idea if it was my fault, but it's never easy to be the girlfriend of an army boy. First, when they book out at a certain timing, by hook or by crook you should be there at the stated timing. Not one min late, because they can't wait. Second, when they book out, their temper will be crazy. Sometimes over the moon, sometimes angry to the max. U will never be able to expect what to expect. Third, you have to be there to assure and assure and assure and assure him, if not they will think that we're gonna run away. But the truth is nobody would like to steal me away from u. And even if there is, I wouldn't allow them to. But they just wouldn't see it.
I know, u will say I don't understand because I don't have to go army. But I do. That's why I'm not complaining. But it really hurt me a little on Friday. And I know, you feel totally alright. Well, after Friday. I went back, and the next morning I Chiong over to find dada, and then went for flight... Another day gone.
So the only productive day would be today. Which is pretty productive. Went out, shopped, ate, slept, everything. But that also includes booking in... )): it's so sad to see u book in, and knowing I will only see u next Friday. And what's worse now is, I HAVE SCHOOL TMR. OMG.
Which brings me to, I need to go sleep now. I will die tmr if I don't.
Waiting for Friday to reach! And I'm already missing u. ); from the moment I left Panjang... I think about u. sigh piez. But, JIAYOU!! ((: ok la.. Goodnight !!
No comments:
Post a Comment