I had an awful 8am lesson today, and i woke up at disgusting 7am. I am so tired now.
What did I do today?
Wake up - tutorial - lecture - end school - find Cyrena for project stuff - lunch in school Mac - head home - reach home - watch suits - sleep - wake up - go school - project meeting - dinner at saffron - home - suits - here I am!
HAHAHA. It's a long day huh! The rain today was crazily heavy, and lucky I am already home, getting some sleep. Feeling so awesome. Sleeping on a rainy day is the second best shit. First best, sleeping beside you cuddling ((:
Plans for tomorrow ? Go home after school! So damn lazy to go anywhere, do anything.
Haha. It's weird today how my dada got emo, together with like a million of his army friends. One emo all emo one leh. Wonder what happened )): if only I can be there to cheer him up and all... But here I am, eating dinner at saffron...hais. I shall dedicate the whole of tmr night for my dada. If not he sad sad. Hehe. Dada cannot be sad sad.
Well, dada just got his rank today and I have no idea what he is feeling, but hopefully good ah. I am really so tired now I need to sleeeeeeeep. Goodnight guys. I bth alr hehe. Byeee
No comments:
Post a Comment