Hello! handsome jy in action! I'm preparing for bed soon, and got to remove my awful mustache because I'm hairy. LOL. OK I know I look retarded... But always a pretty face. HAHA KIDDINGZ. Anyway , I went to school today, it starts at 1 and I'm early for school. Settled a few things today. Went for all tutorials and lecture, a good start of school.
End school, went home. Watched about 7episodes of suits, which made about 5h. Yes... Reach home, had dinner, watch suits, sleep... HAHAHA. And I think watching suits makes me smarter. I feel smarter !
Ok! Time to remove the cream before my mouth rot... But my grandmother is in the toilet.
Oh yeah..mustache remove... Now I'm a lady. HAHAHA. Although I'm not tired, but I'm going to sleep, and wake up at 8 tmr for lesson.
Let's go!
And yeah, the whole day I was thinking about quitting tiger. Lay out all the pros and cons for quitting, turn out I only had one pro and many cons. But that one pro is enough to win all the other cons, which is I can spend more time with my bby boy. But after seeing what he said, yes I should listen to him. For once my boyf is selfless. And yes, after graduation, I can work whenever I want. 6 months... Is all it takes.
All these just makes me love you more darling. But my darling seem pretty shaggy everyday, and I'm missing him so bad. But he might have nights out tmr, which means, I might be able to see him tmr (: yips! Ok! Good day today, better day tomorrow. Goodnight (:

No comments:
Post a Comment