That's what I would do when I'm 9. Oh.. I'm a grown up now. Sigh piez.
Anyway, it's really past bed time, and if I sleep now, I have 7 hours to sleep. If not, uhohh. But blog first yeah. LOL, I need to be less addicted to suits. Gahhhhh.
Today is a pretty good day! Went to school, had an awful lunch, continue a boring lesson, then headed over to jurong to find my lovely boy. Jonw fetched me to yishun, then I make my way down from there. Took my time, went to pee as and when I could, and I finally reach Boon Lay. But I still had to wait for my dada.
After a pretty long wait, he's finally out! We went back home, dinner, then back to camp.
It's a short 2h meet up, and my journey to and fro makes about twice that time. But guess what, it's damn worth it la. Considering I had nothing to do, and I slept on the bus. Hehe.
Miss u so much sweetie. So glad I could see you, receive a kiss, a hug, hold your hand, lie on your shoulder, and share a plate of noodles with u today! Looking forward to friday((:
Ok! Goodnight guys! Great week ahead, and happy mid week!
No comments:
Post a Comment