Pages

Sunday, November 03, 2013

Book in day!

Hello,

As requested, I shall blog today. (:

This weekend have been a blast for me! Let me just summarize a little for u,

Friday: my lovely dada book out at 11am, I when to meet him after school at 1. When I reach, he was in deep sleep. I didn't know what to do. Tried to wake him up and all, but I failed, as usual. But luckily, he decided to wake up from his sleep in the living room, to the room. So I decided to take a nap too. Because I can predict he's gonna sleep for another 3hrs. And I was right. I think we woke up at 5. Nua for the longest time, then we went plaza to have Dinz and walk walk. Simple day, great night. After a while, I went home.

Saturday: I woke up super early and make my way down to find my dada. He was obviously still asleep, so I just chill beside him. But he woke up after a while, and we went to fajar to eat xia mian. Good ah! We eat and chill, then we went back home. Nua for a little while, and we decided we are damn tired, we fell asleep beside each other. Sleep........ And woke up at 3! Sadly, I have to prepare for flight as my sign on is 1800. Prepared and all, then I went for flight. This dumbass went back to sleep. He can be the sleeping king Liao! Anyway, I went for my Shenzhen flight. It was fun! Until half way through when I felt sick... That sucked. So I came back from my Shenzhen the next day...

Sunday: I'm back in sin! Went back to office, debrief, print notes, and went home. Shower and all, then I tried my luck calling dada if he happen to be awake, because we planned to go eat kmm. But as expected, no one picked up. It's 5am. Understood! HAHAHA. So I made my way down to find him anyway. Put some faith in him! Hahaha. Took a bus ride down. And when I'm in 966, I received a legendary call : kwaychap face. WOOHOO my heart cheered. But I'm only on 966. So I told him to stay awake. When I reached, I couldn't help it but took a two hours nap... Then we went to eat lor mee . Good ah!! 

After our lor mee, we went back home and chill for a while, have a bit of lunch and made our way out to town. My atas dada need to buy cool polo tee for booking in and out. And he bought an anf one, which cost $119. Faint ah! My boyf very expensive to raise ah! After that, we went walking around town to get drinks, food and all. Bought a lot of food which was obviously too much for his mum and sis, cause they were at flea selling clothes. Nice guy, no brainer. LOL. He's gonna kill me when he see this. Hehehe. Ok la... Give u one hao ren Ka (: after that, we went back home because it's Sunday, and Sunday is? Book in day! Packed his stuff, fool around, had dinner, prepared to go for camp ): and my stupid dada scam me into washing his dishes. He said he will play penguin with me. Hmph... Anyway. I didn't type this because I remembered it since just now. But I just happen to recall. HAHAHA. My dada is a bitch la! 

After all these is done, dada dad fetch him to camp and I went home, suits, talk to dada, bed (:

As u can see. How I spent my awesome weekend. Super fun right, actually it's more fun and happy than it sound. Because it's not where we go, what we do, is who we are with. Three days with u. Is never enough... Can we have another whole week to ourselves? It's ok! The week gonna pass fast, and I will see u on Friday ((: can't wait man! And I'm missing u alr. Please take care of yourself, and enjoy yourself. Will be waiting! Love u pretty boy. Very much ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment