Pages

Thursday, November 07, 2013

I hate school

Hello,

Just a quick post today.

Well, went to school, was super early for school! Had yu pian tang for lunch, went back for school. After school, went to meet my project team and do project all the way from 2-8pm. Sigh pie... Too much to Chiong. After project meeting, went over to saffron with a few ams kids and then home. 

This week gonna be so hectic for both dada and I, dada will me physically tired. I would be mentally. My brain will start to burn all the brain juice until it gets dry up. But I can't see the ending point of when will I get to relax. After mp, school project, then tests. Talking about test... I have a airfield quiz tmr. Fml!

After all the tests, project again, then main exam. That would then be the end. But it's just the start. JIAYOU man... Who says the last sem is easy. Nope it's not. 

Ok la. I shall go to bed now. Early lesson tmr! Goodnight peeps (:

No comments:

Post a Comment