Hello!
Im back home from school today. Used my lappy for a second then my ama sat down in front of me and tell me lots of stories. Well, from my dad and his girlf to my bro and his girlf to my dad and my mum. And i got a clearer view of how my mum left.
I was two when she left. My mum is a very hiao lady who likes to flirt around with other guys. My house have been renting out to other people since then. My mum hooked up with a guy which is a tenant, and he claim that he was going overseas for two weeks. But he didn't return in a month. My mum was devastated. She even cried when she found out the guy lied. So she decided to go out to work and leave her kids at home. My ama had no choice, but to be back home to take care of us.
One day, my ama received a call at home from a lady in my mum's workplace. The lady told my ama that my mum didn't go to work to work, but to hook up with other guys. Doing stuff in the office or smth like that. But my ama chose to keep quiet after listening to what she said. Nothing much happened. However, one day, the lady called again. And this time it was my dad who picked up the phone call. After the phone call, my dad was enraged. Obviously, being hot tempered, he went to scold my mum.
My mum should be feeling unhappy and all. She already packed all her stuffs to leave the house. But before she leave, she prepared two treats for my brother and i. She went to prepare two cups of soap water to feed both of us to let us die. But too bad, it was the 90s, the soap and all wasn't as strong as bleach nowadays. My bro drank the drink because my mum forced him to. And me being so cute, i didn't.( Smart since young ) LOL.
She left afterwards. My ama saw my cup that was bubbly. And she realised that it was soap water and bro alr drank it. She rushed my bro to the hospital right after.
And she never came back since then.
Such an interesting story huh. Like from drama. But its the story of my 2 years old life. And nope. I dont remember anything, and I dont even know how she looked like. But good thing is, i've gain myself a dad and a loving grandmother.
Im lucky. And i dont cherish it. I hate myself. I love my grandmother and my dad. But i have no idea what to do about it. Sigh piez.
Anyway, just let me update about my day to u guys.
Woke up, go school, project meeting, home. Had tako balls for lunch and subway for dinner :) Yeap. thats all.
I need to sleep soon. im feeling tired already. But my dada still haven call me yet. Wru my dear? Night training haven end ah :( I miss u bitch. Please call me soon ok! :)
Ok. Bye guys!
PS: Thats the first time im sharing my story.
PSS: I've heard this story a lot of time anyway
PSSS: If my mum appear at my doorsteps today, idk what to do.
PSSSS: I doubt she will even come back anyway.
PSSSSS: I still miss u Wallace
PSSSSSS: This is so cool. HAHAHAHA
PSSSSSSS: Ok bye for real :)
No comments:
Post a Comment