Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Monday blues !

Hello hello! How is everyone?

I've been in a hell of a week, coping with so many stuff especially mp. I was at my limit on Friday alr and I wanted to shout everything out and stop whatever I am doing and hide under the blanket to sleep. But I persevered.

It's a start of a new week, everything is going fine, but! Today was a super unproductive day. Told myself to do ccom and study for airfield. I did study a bit of airfield, but I haven even touch any of my ccom. Omg kill me. I shall do it tomorrow.

Today was a usual day with presentation, lesson and chilling with Lynn. Went home after going to t1 with Lynn. studied a little of airfield, and went for a nap. After my nap, I was so distracted by all my drama and suits. Gahhhhh.

Anyway... I walked home from inter just now. And I had a real slow walk. It's slow walks that makes me think. And yes, I am so grateful to have all my close friends being by my side. For the moral and emotional support. And not forgetting, my dada. 

In times when I am at my limit, all we need is a little pinch of encouragement to push us further. I had mine. I'm glad that I have friends that would remind me of how good I can be. I'm glad that I have people reminding me that I'm not stupid. Dada asked me this on Friday " I thought the jiayan I know also very smart and hardworking one?" Then it got me thinking.

Yes, I'm good enough . I told myself. I'm strong and I would not give up. Mp is almost coming to an end, and I wanna end it well. Please let me have my A ah. It means really a lot to me )):

Ok la. I should go sleep alr. Missing my dada! 4days and like 10 more hours to go.lets go!!!

Goodnight ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment