Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday!

Is another not very productive day! Got so many things planned to do, but I on,y studied for my airfield test tmr. Hahaha!

Ok hello! I'm about to sleep now and I'm so tired. But funny thing is I woke up at 1pm, realizing I am late for class. My class start at 1, and I woke at one, omg. I just Chiong ah, haven been so lapsup for so long alr... Brushed my teeth, changed and went to school. Reached school at 130. NOT BAD RIGHT. HAHAHAHA 

I think I wasn't marked late ah. Need to check the student portal next week. Anyway. After school, Lynn jc and I went to inter to get some dinner. Ate long john after so long. Not bad ah. Quite nice hehehee. 

Went home after that. When i reach home, I had to go opposite my house to photocopy my ic for my dad. So... I brought my airfield book to macs to study, in case I get distracted at home again. 

Went home after studying for my test tmr, 0% confidence ah! hope I get near full marks tmr )):

Reached home, watched suits ISO doing ccom. 

And now, I'm heading to bed.

I miss my dada so much )): I wanna receive a hug from him rn. But the next time I will see him is on Friday. Boohoo.

But, dada more poor thing inside. I just use this time to Chiong my mp ba!

Ok la... I wanna sleep alr... Goodnight everyone, and my dada ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment