Pages

Thursday, December 05, 2013

):

My darling told me he is very free today. But nope, he mia ed the whole night. No calls no texts. Where are u bay bay. )): u dw me alr ah! So sad!

Hahaha anyway, today is a typical school day, wore my aviator tee! HAHAHA. And went to airport to study and all. We studied till pretty late, and by 9pm, we were all pretty tired and restless. So we stared chit chatting. As usual, I talk pretty loud, I assume. I can't really hear myself. LOL. this gay have been pretty irritated with us since the first time he reached Starbucks. I placed my bag at the chair beside me, becaue the shop was pretty empty. 

So this guy came and say, hi is this your bag? So I just took it and carry on hand. Then after quite long, he turned to me and told us off. I was pretty unaware that he was alr so pissed at us. And I was the most vulnerable. So he was like, esp you (looking at me) , you are the noisiest you know? I even put in ear plugs to not hear you. But I can still hear! lol. 

What could I do..... Of course I apologized and kept my mouth shut. But wth. He want quiet place, go to library or smth la.  Human rights leh. Hais.... Story of my life. Always encountering such situations LOL.

OK. Back to missing my stupid dada and goodnight guys (: great day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment