Today was a boring day at school, as usual. Woke up for school , went to school, finish lessons, went home. Did my assignment and studied airfield. Still so lost for my airport assignment but I'm on it for like two weeks alr..... Hais. This is so difficult.
But just now, drank this awesome fruit juice in school, and I went back home for a good shit. HAHAHA. Today is super cold la. Freezing since 1pm to 5pm. Reach home, still cold. But not freezing anymore because I didn't even on my fan, good way to save electricity lo!
Hehe. Ok la, I shall go sleep alr. good night peeps! And, please wear more because it's raining everyday!
Darling, please takes are ok? This weekend will be a very short one, due to exams and all. But the next weekend, would be fun. Will make the most out of next next fri sat and sun mon and tues.... I'm sorry I have flight. But will repay you in the other weekends ok love? Ah. Can't wait for exams to be over, can't wait for myself to graduate. But then, where should I go after graduation )): this is tough......
Ok la. I shall sleep now and be early for school tmr! Leggo! Goodnight guys (:
Darling, I miss u )): sooooooooõøōòôöóòoooooooo much!
No comments:
Post a Comment