Haven been blogging lately due to exams, sleep later wake up early... So damn tiring. Monday's paper was manageable, but today's paper was horrible... Almost all the tips didn't come out, and the tips he gave was bullshit. Sometimes if u wanna give hints, and give useless hints, don't give... Really a lot of effort to study the hints but nothing came out lo... So I used my common sense and bullshit skills to do my paper. Hopefully he's not too strict in marking. Which I think he will be strict... Well , looking at the brighter side, two papers down! One to go! And it's on Friday, so plenty of time to study. Hopefully the next paper won't be trolling us...
HAHAHA. Anyway, today is my darling's 24km road March, and yes, I do mean it when I ask him to JIAYOU. Have no idea why he's so emo today ): I'm pretty busy with my exams, and I'm so much more free now. Time to repay him the times I've neglected him! Sorry dada ): don't so emo Liao. I still love, as much as ever. Really can't wait for him to book out!!! Hehehe. He's getting his posting tmr too, hope he get something he likes and enjoy ah. Although I think there's nothing much in army to enjoy about, but he gain so many friends.
And he's a bitch for drinking before booking in, rather spend his time with his friend than me, I'm jelly! HAHAHA. But ok la. Since I'm having my exams. After exams is a hell lots of flights, so it is gonna be a damn tiring month for me. Have to juggle with work and assignments plus project. Time to start soon!
This morning, I woke up pretty early for my paper, and after my paper, Lynn jc Jonathan and I went to eat at the new bedok mall. The concept is pretty nice, and bedok is becoming more developed Liao. Not so lok Kok anymore. We had some Japanese food, but what I ordered wasn't amazing,but the sushi was good! Hahaha !
After that, I went back home to sleep. I had a super stiff neck today, sore and pain... Must be the sleeping position yesterday. Thought when I wake up I will feel better, but it's the same )):
Anyway, I had a good three hours sleep, tonight while I shower I still have to wash the toilet because my AMA went Malaysia yesterday. Hahaha !
Ok la.... I shall stop here, and dada, I miss u. Really much. Faster book out and we shall go out ok! Love u to the max la. Bu Yao emo... And if the tweet was for me, I'm sorry ):
Bye bye guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment