Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Reality

You know what's reality? Reality is nobody cares. If they say they care, they will not be there when u need them. When they know you're sad, they get pissed off because you're sensitive, the run away acting like they don't know , they just ignore you, because you're strong enough to control your fucking emotions. 

It's very interesting how many people love to share the joy with you when you're happy, but how handful or even none of the people around u is willing to share the sorrow with you when you're sad. Even the one who mean the most isn't willing, doesn't care. What about anyone else. 

I need to remember, I'm not worth anyone, I'm useless, im stupid, nobody cares because it's you,  live with it. It's really funny how some things you do hurt someone , but you don't really care because you're not in fault, you don't even feel guilty. But yeap. I'm just fucking sensitive, I'm fucking emotional, I'm fucking useless, everything I do is wrong, everything I say is wrong, every facial expression I give is wrong, and I deserve nothing. 

Not typing this is gain sympathy nor attention, I just need someone to talk to. But... It's pretty much like a joke when people tell you "I'll be there for you"


No comments:

Post a Comment