Hello Hello!!! It's so difficult to post with my phone, Cause my iPad is with Dada and it's prolly at his house right now. I might have plenty of typo so pardon me. Today is my fourth consecutive day of work and OMG. I'm so tired now. I thought I'm Superman. But I realise I'm not.
Just four days, I have like a millions of scratches and injuries on my body ESP my hands. So clumsy Aiyo. Well, it's so unhealthy to work so much Cause I don't have much time to bother about myself. Haven been eating properly for a few days already. Only biscuits bread cake, no proper meals. My Dada need to come out and take care of me.
How I miss the day where he knew I was tired from flight, and want to eat pizza. He ordered 40 over dollars worth of pizza just because I wanna eat. This boy, don't know is cute or what. But love him for spoiling me so much, at the same time hating him for anyhow spending money!!!! HAHAHA. But I really miss him so much ):
I hope he gets to book out Tmr. Cause of flight I don't even have time to talk to him. I'm prolly still at 35000ft when he is about to sleep. I'm Sorry darling for being busy. Shall pay u back this weekend OK?
OK la. Time to sleep nao. I'm so tired, my body is aching so badly and my legs are so jelly and sour.
Hiak Goodnight!!!!!!!!!
Posted via Blogaway
No comments:
Post a Comment