Ok, this is my first post of 2014, and glad to say, I enjoyed 2013. All thanks to my darling boy. All the ups and downs has made me into a better person. 6 months of internship, great friends made. And plenty of overseas trips. And almost all of it I went my dada. I'm so glad I found my Wally.
Well, 2014 will be a good one too. With dada spoiling me so much! Haha!! Woke up early in the morning to help me buy breakfast because I felt like eating it last night. Etc... Everything he do for me makes me love him more.
But he's been an annoying child of being naughty! We really need to be more decisive. This boy nearly piss the hell out of me by asking me "what u want to eat, where u want to eat " for more than ten times. When I ask him, he reply with the question I asked him. And when I suggest some where, it's either too far, too sian, dw, or whatever. I mean who wouldn't be pissed.
I shall bring him to town soon, so we can go max brenner for chocolates!!! Yipsssss. Ok la.......
No matter how much he annoy me at times, no matter how he love to use his phone all the time, and no matter how naughty he is, u know, I will always love u ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment