Pages

Monday, January 06, 2014

Tuesday

Hello! Today was such a tiring day. Did projects since 4 till like 10... Quite a lot was done, but I'm so exhausted now. This week will be a very tiring week, and after this week, it will still be tiring, all the way till I graduate. JIAYOU to myself!

Other than project, I did nothing much today. Had like a double fillet o fish in macs today, and such a hearty lunch, im still full from it. Now, it's quite worth it. Because 7.30$ for breakfast lunch and dinner. HAHAHA. The way to get fat Sia. 

Tmr morning I still have to go for project meeting early in the morning, thanks to my idea. Argh I hate myself...

Anyway, I really miss u dada... especially this timing of the day, when I'm all alone, lying down on my bed. Really can't wait for the weekends cause we had it all planned, and I don't have a flight. Yay to me! Finally a break for both of us. And it will be our first date of the year. Whoop ((: can't waittttttt.

I shall go sleep now, and feel energetic for school tomorrow... This will prolly be the last few times in gonna type this. HAHAHA. Ok goodnight every butty ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment