Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

@.@


Halluuuuu.

Greetings fom jiayan!

Firstly, I would like to thank my darling for giving me this for my birthday present.
It is so pretty I'm loving it more and more... But I love my darling more. Needless to say ((:

Ok. Now, it's so cold recently it feels like I'm in genting or smth. The wind are like so cooling. And I have been sleeping without turning the fan on for a few days alr. 

I had sushi express for lunch today, and it was quite nice, just that it may seem cheap, but it's not, it's so super ex. It's like almost $2 a plate. And I only ate three plates, which cost $7 and still not full. Totally waste my moolah. The choices are not much too, but it's not bad la. At least the quality still am fight (:

Anyway, my exam timetable is out. 25feb and 5march. It's like one week apart so that's a good thing I guess. But that would mean a later holiday, but... It's my last exam in poly anyway. I need to score!! Need need need! But 25feb is so near to our third anniversary. And 5march is too far away ):   This is so difficult. Third anniversary Sia. It seem so unreal. HAHAHA.

My darling just told me this over the weekends. He have a choice to study after his army life, either locally or I'm Australia. My was pretty happy for him, but my heart sank when I hear Australia. Ok firstly, local u Don't mean sim. So... Not much choices to choose from. If he wanna study, 80% would be overseas. So... Just imagine. He will be away for 4 Years, in Australia. I'm happy that it's a good choice for his future. But is there for ours? It's gonna be a long distance relationship. Not tamp to Panjang, but tamp to somewhere far away in Australia. Where I will only see him one a year. 

Does anyone even survived a long distance relationship? Not that I heard of. We worked so hard, to keep our relationship strong over our poly life, when I first turned 18, after your graduation and BMT. And the last step is a degree. I don't really wanna think about it now actually. I wish we could always be so happy. I don't wanna ever lose u... Let's just enjoy whatever we have now. And let fate decide our destiny. It's not gonna be easy.

Ok I shall really go sleep now. Not the best time to think about all these. But darling, whatever your choice is, remember that i will always support u. Even though how difficult everything would be, even though how much we have to go through, even though how much we have to let go, I will still support u because it's your life. And I love u. I hope our love is that strong for this big obstacle coming our way.

Ok. Goodnight guys (':


No comments:

Post a Comment