Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

T

Harlow. I should post something before my darling complain! HAHA. Anyway, I realize that not only my dada reads my blog. Some other people also read. Tsk. So shy now.

Today was a pretty interesting day, went to school to meet Cynthia before my lesson starts. Accompany her for her jae application. After that went for my airport lesson. It's nice that all my subjects are very interesting. But it's horrible that my projects and assignments are so tough! And yes, they are very strict...

Well. After airport lesson, there is airfield. Tommy just love to sing, keep singing and singing during lectures, over the mike some more. So cute la. Gonna miss all of the lecturers when I graduate Sia. Tsk... After school, I met yanlin for dinner. Went to the airport to get tickets for her overseas trip, then dinner! Talked quite a bit. And I love how I can share things with her so easily. And I love how she share too. :p

Ok la. Then back home, and do project. Boring! I know. 

I miss my boyfie so much ): can he faster book out! Hehe and faster have his leave so we can go overseas! Yay,! Ok I shall go sleep now. 8am lessons tmr... Nooooooooooo

Goodnight! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment