Hello guys,
Since Dada requested for a post, I should.
It was a great weekend with my darling. my weekends are always made because of that sweet boy. Although we may not go out every week, and nua at home, But it's all fun.
This week we became a nerd playing maple. When server is up, we chiong to the comp.. HAHA too funny.
Anyway. Today while the server is down, we went to rest on the bed. We cuddled and talked. After a while, we Just fell asleep in that position. And it was good (:
how I Miss my Dada so much now...
Tmr I'm going to Bali with my classmates, and my sweetie is being quite worried. I'm sorry.
Hope you have fun in your field camp, and please take care If yourself!!!! Jiayou OK!!!
I love u to the most baybay ((:
Posted via Blogaway
No comments:
Post a Comment