Hallo, just a short update of my blog!
The pas five days was pretty awesome. I got to see dada everyday and I'm soooooo happy! Stayed over at his place of like five days and it's pretty crazy. Hahaha. It's like as if It's my home.
Thankfully, I made a cosy corner at his place which looks like this :
Haha isn't it awesome! With Gary and the heart and the toy plane bolster . So cosy ((;
Well, we've been doing nothing much, just chilling and being a nerd at home. But we went to haji lane on one of the days to shop for our vintage clothing.
Jiayan bought two items for a total of 18. Wallace bought 6 items for a total of 200.
This guy needs an award for being the best spender. Hahaha !!!!
Ok....., tmr is Friday, which is book out day, Yay !!
Ok I'm tired now. Goodbye. LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment