I'm in a dilemma if I should stay up for another forty five min to vote. Hmmmm. I shall see how it goes.
This week is a pretty interesting week with lots of ups and downs.
On Saturday (throwback), Wallace sister just got married. And it was so fun! The party was vintage theme and the place was super vintage. It's at wheelers yard. So cool! But looking at them, so happy and all, I'm scared to get married. It's like a mistake that have no turning back, things change, people change... But it's heart warming to see the couple who had been together for 10 years getting married (: when they were saying their vows, my eyes got pretty watery. I guess next time my vows will be something simple, and I'll make sure it is a vow. Not just saying to get married, but to say and do it. That will be the most difficult part of the marriage. And of course, babies! Awwww. I shall post some photos up laters ((:
On Monday, I had a Phuket flight which was very very rush with blur crew doing work with me. And well, can't tell her off because she's like ten years older than me. Well.... Suppose to do a male flight, but occ really needed people to do the Phuket. Was really excited about male. But never mind, next holiday, I'm gonna go visit male and enjoy myself. While I save up more money now. Ok talk about money, I am having my last flight in tiger on sat, and which means, no more income. So I took up a job I'm sushi tei as a few of my friends are already working there. I just need a job whereby I can enjoy )):
Ok. Tuesday, I went for a hong kong flight. But before that, I checked my results. Well, I did pretty well I would say and I'm satisfied. No regrets in poly. And I graduate Loh! I was so glad with my results, I was so happy on my flight to hk. This flight was very interesting. First, nice crews, second, my friends were on that flight! And it's like a bunch of sp students there, my friends including. They were super noisy and all. But it was interesting ! Hahaha!! Good sales and all. So glad.
But the irony is. I was happy for that day with my results. But after that day. I felt pretty sad and lonely maybe? It's like I'm happy. But I don't have anyone to share the joy with. Dada is too busy doing idk what in camp. And yeah when I got back to sg, he's alr heading to bed. It's so difficult to just be happy alone. ):
And Wednesday, I met Lynnete for a swim in some condo, and we went to meet yanlin for dinner in the airport after her flight (: we saw Edmund in the airport, and he was with like four of his friends , with four laptops, sitting in Starbucks and planning for their Taiwan trip. The funny thing is that they plan out what they gonna do on that certain day, what time wake up, what time activity ends and all. It's so funny and so nerd. Omg. Hahaha!! Oh ya. Before I head to the airport, I went to sushi tei for an interview with Lynn. But she last minute pua stun dw work with me. I'm so sad. Hahaha ! Maybe some income yeah.
But dada seem very unhappy about me working. And yes, he hates everything I do because he hates the way I do things, and I'm pretty sure I'm never going to change the way I do things. No idea how to make him happy. Jiayan don't make him happy, army makes him a little happier, alcohol plus another level, ciggerates might be the best, and oh yeah. Friends and family are his priorities. Hahaha! Well, I need to go learn some skills on how to make my boyf happy. Never seem to be able to do that, especially since he go into the army. I seem like too much if a burden to him right now, and he don't even have to tolerate me. Anyway, it has been long since I heard him tell me "I love you" and it's pretty sad. It's sad to see how reluctant he is to just say something nice, to express a bit of love. It's sad to only be able to talk to him once every Dk how many days. It's sad that every time I call him, he's always busy with something, and when I call him back, he's heading to bed. It's sad that he don't call me anymore. Ok by anymore... Means this week. LOL. It's even more sad that I can't share my joy... I can't make him feel less tired. I can't make him happy nor make his day. I feel pretty helpless. And what we do over the weekends? It's even more interesting because 45% of his time he is using the Lappy, 50% of the time sleeping and 5% spending some time with me because we need to eat our three meals. Out of the weekends, I get 5% . Out of the whole week, I get less than 2% of my boyf. In one month, it's about 8. And one year, 96. I can't even get the full Wallace to myself. Which is the most sad thing,
That technology did to us.
Wallace toh, I really do miss u. And I hope u miss me too. I know it's tiring in there, but hang in there! You're gonna pass out and a new journey awaits you. I'm sure you will enjoy wherever u go.
Time to sleep alr. Goodnight (: oh before that, enjoy some photos (:



No comments:
Post a Comment