Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

-

Hello milo!

Hahaha as requested, I shall blog. But his connection in camp is quite bad so I really doubt he can read it. But anyway I shall just blog (:

I'm not gonna talk about today because today is a boring day. I'm gonna post about over the weekends. 

Dada and I had a kinda big fight on Friday, on his grad parade. Not gonna elaborate on it, but it's hell of a miscommunication I would say. I believe both of us is either in fault, or there were no fault at all. Just a pretty bad day. But im glad we fought. At least now I know more about what he feels. 

We've been together for a long time, and sometimes we just need a fight once in a blue moon to actually improve on the relationship. Well... We had much fun over the weekends! We talked, we played, mapled, pack his bag , etc.......... Yeah always enjoying myself over the weekends and I'm so happy. Now he's inside, I feel so lonely ): never mind! Long week ahead! Day to office, tuition, dinner with felly, swimming with Lynn, and Friday, I get to see dada again! And not forgetting, there is nights out on wed . Hehehe. I need to meet Lynn earlier for the swim! I got to sleep earlier man! 

Hahaha... Ok I'm pretty lazy to blog. Time to do some self reflection (: goodbyeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment