Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Life

Life is a funny thing. The best people around us die young, and the bad people are always deserving better. It may seem pretty unfair, but I believe everything happen for a reason. After so much thought , I realize everyone has problems everywhere. Be it family, friends or relationship. This three is the most important thing in life. Some people in the world do not even have the chance to be with their family, some are just weird and have no friends, and some are struggling in their own relationship. 

What I feel now, is to cherish whatever I have now and be contented. Broken family? Nope. I have a great dad who work too hard for my brother and I. Saving all his hard earn money up for us, working overtime to have extra cash. No chance to have a mother? Nope. I have a superb grandmother who work so hard, just to nurture us into a better person. To prepare a meal for us everyday to make sure we are strong and healthy. To be with us at the toughest moment and to shower us with some motherly love. My brother, constantly showing unconditional love, and be there for me when I need help. Friends? More than enough. I don't need a thousand friends, just a few of them who is always there for me. Forgiving every mistakes I made and guiding me all the time. And not forgetting relationship. What more could I ask for? I have a caring boyfriend, kind hearted, who always donate money to help the poor, who always tell me everything is going to be alright, and giving me the support that I need during decision making. Someone who is always giving in to me and loving me so much. 

I may be the worst person in the world who always don't appreciate whatever they have done for me. I don't understand myself, always asking for more, when I have everything. So what if you don't have something that everyone else have? Time to think positive, and be contented with whatever I have. Same goes for everyone. Take a break from the busy world,  look around you. See what you've got. Good food, clothes, home, shelter, water... 

I really want to use this opportunity to thank everyone that has been there for me. And I apologise for all the wrong things that I've done or said that hurt all of you. I'm sorry. 

One day, when you lose everything u had, then u realize you should have cherish it last time, it would be too late. Why not start appreciating now? Do some good deed, make people happy. There are more people who are not as fortunate as we are. If you're reading this, trust me... You're lucky. 

There will be many times in life where you feel like giving up. Just stay strong, everything is really gonna be alright. Because without rain, there won't be rainbows. Without sun, there won't be flowers blooming. And everyone should know, there is always someone who cares (: 

This quote "someone out there cares for u" kept me going for so long. And I know, it's not just someone. But many ones (: 

Thank you, i can't ask for more... Especially Wallace toh, who is always there for me. Showering me with love. Sorry for the tears I've caused you, and sorry for being a sensitive bitch who needs u to pamper. Come on, you're the best thing that ever happened to me (: thank you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment