I'm having a massive headache since just now and I know I should sleep. But i wanna finish using the iPad battery and leave it to charge. So I can use tmr! It's 11% now. Yay. Ok anyway, this weekend was a splendid one! But if I can remove the pain part...
Spent the weekend with my sweetie, he booked out early on Friday and we chilled a bit, then went to seafood restaurant for my aunt's birthday. Had some crabs and etc. it wasn't that awesome, but the last crab was.... slurrrrpppppppp!
Well, we chilled with my cousins after that at some coffee shop at geylang serial then we cabbed home. It's a very eastie weekend! The next day, we went over to Pasir Ris cause my bro wanna celebrate Cynthia's birthday. So we stayed the night there. Haha played games, had dinner, drink a little and slept. And of course, not forgetting little fionne. Such a sweet little baby.
After that day, we went back and chill the whole day. But poor me, had very bad cramps. And thankfully my dada is there to take care of me. Love him so much! I feel so happy just being with him and please stay the same ((: hehehee thanks dada. U da best!
After that, which is Monday, and thankfully he booking in on Monday night, we had another day to ourselves. We watched captain America In lot 1 and it was awesome!! He. Is. So. Damn. Hot. Oh. My. God. I'm sorry dada. But he really is. But I love to hug a teddy bear too. (Inserts laughing with tears emoji)
Then we went back. And nerd. Nerd. Nerd. Then, book In Loh.
Didn't have much appetite, didn't eat much for dinner, and my stomach sounds like as if there's a toad inside. It's so loud and noisy... I'm laughing on my bed. LOL.
Ok I shall sleep it off!! Goodnight.,, oh, I can drink some soya beanie first. To make it not groak. Hehehe. Ok goodnight...
Ps: dada, I love u soooooooooo much , u wouldn't believe it.
No comments:
Post a Comment