I feel like I'm worth shit. Worse than shit. I feel neglected. I feel like I don't matter anymore. I feel tired.
I put down all my pride, my ego. I can't be angry. I can't show my emotions. I can't do anything anymore. I can only be the girl, who is happy with whatever I receive. Good or bad treatment. I should be a robot. At least if the robot runs out of battery, you can just change one. No fights, no drama, no quarrels, no tears. Just a robotic smile. I think that's what u need now. I don't even know what u want now. You don't tell me anything anymore. You don't say anything anymore. I feel like I'm doing things that I want, but you don't want it at all.
I don't understand why you're so unhappy when you're with me, but u can become so happy immediately when u see your friends. Am I that annoying? If u think that u are bored of me, let me know. Tell me. If you don't feel like seeing this annoying Naggy bitch in your life. Tell me.
I really don't know what to do. I don't know. And you always seem so unhappy and angry over the phone. I don't get it too. You rather play game than talk to me otp. You rather order delivery than eating dinner with me. Yeah. I guess everyone else would agree, why would you want to spend so much time in your life with someone so retarded, useless, annoying and whatever u are thinking about now.
I don't know what to do now. Someone tell me... I've kept this in long enough. It seem like army is eating this relationship up. And when one side can't be bothered, no matter what I do. I can't really do anything too. It's so different from BMT. It's so different... U were scared of losing me. I guess now you want to lose me.
No comments:
Post a Comment