I just had this sudden realization today That I've moved on with the next phase of my life. I've spent the whole day in stoned mode, to actually absorb the fact.
Many things will change, my short term, mid term, and long term goals have shifted a little. And what I'm most worried is About Dada being unable to catch up. Everyone will experience this 'girls go to work first' phase. And I really hope That He is smart enough to catch up, and to at least think like an adult.
I realised there is many things That we may not agree for our future, many many things. And I realise If in five years, when I'm ready, will He be ready?
Will it become an obligation for him? There's so many things to learn now. And I feel so different. So much more need to be more sensible, with what I should do with myself now, with what I should do for my future, and for how I spend Or save my money.
I'll just let nature take It's course, But of course, all these is just a thought.
I kept thinking, am I not giving Dada enough space? Am I not doing enough of this and That? Am I too sensitive? Do I really give unreasonable demands? Am I very annoying? I will never know the answers. Because I know you won't tell me the truth when I ask.
But what I really need now, is what do u feel About me. I really dread the day when u look at me, when u already asked me to marry you because u "should", and to realise That actually this is not love anymore.
Hais. OK I shall not think anymore and chill. OK goodbye 👋👋
No comments:
Post a Comment