It's my first time going for company's dnd and it was great. Everyone expected it to end at 10+ and that's Why I told dada. He can come fetch me at Ten plus.
Funny thing is I ended at About 12midnight. And I don't even know what time will it end. When I ended, what I hoped for is to see dada outside waiting for me. And being worried About me. But in irony, He was angry because I ended late, and prolly not trusting me and think I'm elsewhere drinking with other people.
Then I started thinking. Yes, It's my fault to ask u to come fetch me. And not knowing the time. But this is the first time in donkey years you've waited for me. Every single week I wait for u to book out since the day u started your bmt. No matter what time, I'll be there. Didn't u realise? Even when u go to gym in school before army. How long have I waited for u to end every single week? Have I complained? Did I ever get angry over having to wait? When u have dinner with your friends, I waited and waited. And when I appear, u got angry because u felt That it was awkward for me to be around you and your friends.
Every single time, It's me who wait. And for once... It's your turn, it became my fault, you got angry, pissed. Everything u can think of. Why can't u accommodate with me for once. Maybe I'm not That worthy either. Oh Yeah. Since when I'm worth LOL. Even when I reach your place, you don't even care how I get to your place, you don't even bother to wanting to fetch me up, because It's so late at night and I might be unsafe. But all it matters to you is, That I made you angry because I ended late. And made you wait.
I don't know what to expect , But I know from today onwards, I won't ever ask u to come fetch me Or whatever not anymore. However sweet it may sound, I'm not expecting it anymore.
The funniest part is That I don't even know it will drag till so late. and it seem like I'm the worse gf u can ever have. Haha. Worse choice of your life I guess.
Posted via Blogaway
No comments:
Post a Comment