Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

I hate to say this, but i miss you so much.
Darling went to Cambodia for some CIP thing, going to like build a house? he's going for 17days. and on the second day, i miss him like x99 times. Oh well. :/ I miss his smile and his jokes and everything of him. So damn much. Come back soon will you?
I am hoping very much that he will come online soon, or waiting for me to come online patiently. But bad news, he is offline. I haven even bathe because i was really excited. HAHAH!! Ok silly much. But quite thankful that he has 3G there. Because actually, they do not have any of such communications there. Dont know what happened, he managed to get it. So , i shall continue to wait after i bathe.
Wellwell, today, i went to Venice house with Felice and co! To celebrate Venice and Xinsheng's birthday, plus venice's dad!! It was sooooo fun! Really love this company so much :) Ate super a lot!! And played wii. Noobest at those shaking game. like shaking the fastest kind. But apparently, im not bad at tennis, bowling, etc. HAHAH!! And thinking games im so much better. So luv wii. but if you give me dancing game, i can die. LOL!! Not the best, nor the worse at drum though :) I swear venice's sister is so damn good at drum. and guitar. ok i think they are good at all. We sing sang sung, with all the funny+weird+nice voice. It became nice! HAHAHA!! Ok we were literally shouting, hoping that the police wont come over and scold us. :P But hey, we enjoyed ourselves! Kinda pity her neighbour though!!
Oh well, HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY VENICE!!! :) Awesome friend there ya!
OK WALLACE TOH I MISHHH YOU. Where do you find such cute boyf like him :P
SO CUTE RIGHT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! OK ENOUGH.
BYE GUYS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment